Bitter Cynical Rants from One as Snarky as Waldorf and As Sexy as Statler.

Monday, August 08, 2005

I'm so obsessed that I'm becoming a bore

alrighty then. its time we had a little talk, just between you and me. as this summer is in its dog days and my evenings have consisted of behaving very very badly there has been this small crush that has grown into a super infatuation. no, its not the double k (or as the once mrs. robinson and current CDD likes to call her, triple A). no, its not the little c, whose occassional snoggings at stolen transmission have been quite fun. no, its not Mr. A the second (although i do sweat his new haircut). No, its not even Deceptacon (although i really plan on figuring out by the end of the summer who took the ram from the ramalamadingdong). And its certainly not Queen Misshape herself, who with one comment completely chopped me off at the knees on saturday night. Alas, its the ultraSocialite herself. I can't help it, i know she's kind of a twit. I also know that i'm permanently being cock-blocked by her sidekick the Beast. but it stands that there's no reasoning with me on this one. what's a girl to do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home