Bitter Cynical Rants from One as Snarky as Waldorf and As Sexy as Statler.

Friday, June 24, 2005

Mia Mea Culpa

so school started this week. (man, do i feel like I've said that sentence A LOT in my life). Just to give you an idea about why you've been hearing so little from me. I'm in class from 8:30-12:00, i have an hour for lunch, i have the same class again from 1-4:30 and then i have advisory sessions from 4:30-6:30. Then I have homework and frankly, i'm too pooped to be witty. but let me tell you, I'm LOVING every minute of it so far. and when i have a bit more time, i promise to write and tell you all about it.

in other news, i have decided on my muse. keep your eyes peeled. she will arrive on that cute little navigation bar to the left very shortly.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any chance that your muse will spell check the titles of your posts for you? :)

9:54 PM

 
Blogger ADubs said...

we hope so. spelling ws never our thing, especially in latin.

8:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home