Bitter Cynical Rants from One as Snarky as Waldorf and As Sexy as Statler.

Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Crumpets with your T?

I don't know what you all are doing the weekend of July 10th, but I'm envisioning myself in Balado, Kinross, possibly even in a kilt. Don't know what I'm talking about? T in the Park, is just another example of how we here in America know nothing of how to do a festival right (see Lollapalooza for the past 10 years, the ridiculous attempts at recreating Woodstock that have ended with mud people and violence, the list goes on) and how them crazies over in the UK know what they're talking about. As of this morning, the line-up, which is nowhere near complete, is as follows: David Bowie, The Chemical Brothers, The Pixies, The Darkness, The Strokes, Muse, Kings of Leon, NERD, Franz Ferdinand, Dogs Die in Hot Cars and Snow Patrol.

Are you kidding me, Frank Black and Bowie in the same place and the same time??? I beg of you to try and come up with a better combo, go on, I dare you. Anyone have a cousin or a friend in Glasgow I can stay with?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home