Bitter Cynical Rants from One as Snarky as Waldorf and As Sexy as Statler.

Tuesday, March 02, 2004

small little piece of advice

in celebration of another day of fabulously unseasonable weather, I took a little jaunt over to my nearest starbucks today for my first frappuccino of the season. Low and behold they had a new flavor - toffee nut. Noticing that this new flavor is seasonable (and lord knows I'm a fan of the seasonable starbucks drinks, gingerbread lattes -mmmm), I decided to give it a shot before my chance expired. What a major disappointment, the thing was so sweet it was like a blended heath bar, save yourself, don't get one, unless the idea of a blended heath bar appeals to you.

I do have to admit that I love the new little signs they have with my barista's name, photo and his/her favorite starbucks beverage. It gives me joy to know that Jacqueline recommends a Venti half-caf, sugarfree vanilla skim peppermint mocha with whipped cream and that it tastes like a warm peppermint patty. In fact one day, I may even decide to order this some day. It couldn't be any worse than the toffee nut frappuccino.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home