Bitter Cynical Rants from One as Snarky as Waldorf and As Sexy as Statler.

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

A confession...

Dear Reader(s):

My name is Andrea and I have a problem. I didn't mean for it to happen, it started out small but now its become completely uncontrollable.

At first it was an occasional, who doesn't like to listen to one guitar and a whole lot of whining, interlude. The death cab, the alkaline trio and my chemical romance slowly began making their way into my rotation while sitting at my desk. Then it was listening to something corporate, taking back sunday and brand new on the subway, but only when i was feeling a little blue. Alas, it has made its way to dashboard on the way to school, my matchbook romance on the way home.

I can admit it - I'm addicted to emo. And I'm not sure if I want any help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home