Bitter Cynical Rants from One as Snarky as Waldorf and As Sexy as Statler.

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Hump day or Harrumph Day?

To the annoying man in the suit with the large doorman's/golf umbrella getting on the uptown 6 train with me today at Union Square:

Dear Sir - Please take this as a public service announcement as I speak not only on behalf of myself, but the rest of the east side commuters who you held up today because you consider yourself more important than all of us and had to force your way onto the train. DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT use your oversized umbrella as a subway door stopper. As you clearly found out this morning when your nice wooden handle snapped off, you'll destroy your brolly. Also, you hold up the entire train system when we all have to wait 15 minutes for the MTA guy to dislodge your umbrella remnants from the door jam. You suck. Next time, wouldn't it make more sense to just wait for the next train? It would've taken less time. I reiterate, you suck.

Warmest Regards,

A.E. Wolinetz

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

But then, the day turned around when I saw this : Honor. Friendship. Fisting!!!! OK who's with me? Anyone up for it? Clearly the best thing to Hit NYC since "Who is Wilford Brimley, the Musical."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home