Bitter Cynical Rants from One as Snarky as Waldorf and As Sexy as Statler.

Monday, August 15, 2005

Oh, gee, what is it tonight?
At least just tell me what the hell is wrong,
Do you want to eat, do you want to sleep, do you want to drown?
Just settle down, settle down, settle down...


Dear Rock and Roll Fridays:

We had a lovely summer together, didn't we? It started off as any romance should, simply and easily with 2 for 1s at 151, it then quickly became a full on steamy mess, where clothes were taken off, new heights were climbed, bathrooms became multi-purpose, benches were no longer just for sitting, and dripping with sweat took on a whole new level. We then got intimate, everything became familiar, we were regaled with nicknames and regaled you with them as well... you treated us with respect, no lines to wait on, plenty of hugs and smiles - we talked about getting married, and even tried on many different dresses. I wanted to kiss you on the mouth and tell you I'm your biggest fan.

So I ask you, what the hell happened? Why did you feel the need to turn into Dramarama? Was it because I asked the question, about who took the ram from the ramalamadingdong? I didn't mean to pry, and frankly, I'm sorry that I got the answer to the question. Really, I am. I should have let somethings remain a mystery. And now I feel that we might have to break up. Or at least take a little break, which we were due for anyway. I have a couple of things to figure out, we should see other people, maybe? Don't get me wrong, I want this to work out, really, I do, but this kind of stress was not why we started this thing, you know that.

There will always be a special place in my heart,

The Superhero

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home