Bitter Cynical Rants from One as Snarky as Waldorf and As Sexy as Statler.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

it's time we saw a miracle
come on it's time for something biblical


I had this very long bitter post planned about how much the yankees suck, about how i could find 24 friends who would happily share 220 million dollars with me to strike out, commit fielding errors and laugh about it on the bench.

but then i found out yesterday that a friend of mine from college died suddenly. and ranting about the yankees just doesn't seem that important today. She isn't the first person who was my age that i know that has died suddenly. In fact, unfortunately I've known quite a few, and every time it shocks me the same way. So young at 12. So young at 17. So young at 22. So young at 24. So young at 27. So we here at VTB wanted to take a time out from our normally scheduled programming and say:




Rest in Peace Faust. You will be missed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home