Bitter Cynical Rants from One as Snarky as Waldorf and As Sexy as Statler.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Baby, can’t you see I’m calling, A girl like you should wear a warning

So It's officially summer. I know what you're thinking, its July 29th, summer started days ago, and technically you would be correct, but the last day of school was yesterday, officially kicking off my summer and allowing me to regain my full strength in superhero status, the kryptonite of screming sixth graders having been removed from my existence since september. (that's one hell of a run-on summer, but ask me if I give a damn).

Sadly though, we're at work today, doing some kind of book inventory, you can tell we're working very hard for our 36.50 an hour, updating less because we have anything interesting to say and more to just waste some damned time.

couple of quick updates, although we promise something much lengthier when we don't feel like our supervisor could walk in any moment and notice i'm not in the asbestos filled basement, counting books.

heading to SF at the end of the summer - Soccer Chick is paying for the flight. Tell me again, there's a good reason for me not to just stay out there for the rest of my life, right?

Speaking of SF, one of our good college buddies, my original gay boyfriend, Mr. B, was in town briefly for his sister's bat mitzvah so we hit up the town in a flamboyantly queer way monday night, honestly, maybe the gayest night ever. I don't want to get into too many details so as to keep the innocent and not so innocent protected, but i swear to god at one point i was sipping a good ole Goose and Tonic while listening to Jai Rodriguez, you know the "culture dude" from Queer Eye belt out a rendition of Cyndi Lauper's "True Colors". I think i threw up in my mouth a little bit. Also, i think i just threw up in my mouth a little bit again having had to relive the image in my head. It's a good thing that there is a special place in my heart for Mr. B, otherwise well its kind of hard to say.
You can't make this kind of stuff up.

Should we give you the HFT update? There isn't much sadly to report, although she is coming with us to the brother's wedding, and while spending the evening relaxing by my folk's pool last night with the husband, the puppies seemed to work their magic on her, a few more visits and we might just be able to convince her she wants to marry into the family. we'll of course let you know if there's actually anything there worth reporting.

TTFN!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home