Bitter Cynical Rants from One as Snarky as Waldorf and As Sexy as Statler.

Tuesday, January 06, 2004

"You were going to be a gymnast." "Journalist." "Right. Journalist. That's what I said."

The holiday that just passed us by was New Year's correct? Not April Fool's? I ask only because have you all seen this???this.


Dylan McKay and the Band Camp Girl? Who are they gonna get to play Carrie Fisher and Bruno Kirby's roles, wait lemme guess - Ashton Kutcher and Gabrielle Carteris? We're talking about one of my favorite movies of all time here. One that I think would be merely impossible to adapt for the stage? New York City is just an important character as Harry and Sally. Katz's deli? Harry running down the street to get to Sally before midnight. Leave it to the damned British to even attempt this. I can't shake my head in sheer disapproval enough.

blasphemy I tell you. Blasphemy. Don't fuck with Mr. Zero. And really, don't fuck with a classic chick flick. It's just not right.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home