Bitter Cynical Rants from One as Snarky as Waldorf and As Sexy as Statler.

Monday, December 15, 2003

Andrea and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good Very Bad Day (And its only 1:30)...

ok. so last night for the bi-weekly PPokerPosse game, I made a huge amount of eggplant parm. really, i cooked way too much food for the sole purpose of having leftovers for lunch. About a half an hour I broke out my lunch, all excited to eat the yummy hearty goodness of my leftovers. I pop it into the microwave and go to dig in. That's when I notice a blue film surrounding my eggplant. My tupperware was covered in a layer of dishwashing liquid. As was my no longer yummy eggplant parm.

So, I go out to our trusty sandwich/salad joint hoping to get a bowl of soup to cheer me up. Eureka! They have the eggplant parm soup! I can be redeemed. I wait dutifully on line, seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. I order only to be told that they were out of the eggplant parm soup. It was not on the cards for me to eat eggplant parm today.

also, i need a haircut. badly. so i called to make an appt for tonight as my week is booked pretty solid and the woman who cuts my hair doesn't work mondays.

also, NYU lost my BC transcripts so I had to have BC send me more. Hopefully they'll get here in time so I can get accepted.

also, a leak sprung yesterday from my bathroom ceiling. we live on the top floor. this is bad news.

and now, I'm sad and eating mediocre butternut squash soup. anyone feel like cheering me up?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home