Bitter Cynical Rants from One as Snarky as Waldorf and As Sexy as Statler.

Wednesday, December 17, 2003

hey now

some things on the agenda. first of all i want to thank anyone who helped make my brother's surprise party a success last night. He had a fabulous time and you all made that happen. and once again a happy happy to the senor who turned a ripe 27 yesterday.

now, we need to talk about something that i've been avoiding since sunday. i know that its news and i should have brought it up earlier to avoid this blog becoming nothing more than mere self-absorbed drivel. truthfully i am aware of the world outside of me, but i had to take a few days. i needed to process. i needed to come up with a position on the whole thing, and i needed to educate myself a little more to make a well thought out response. now that I have taken the time to do that, I have something to say. call me unamerican if you will, but i proceed. So here it is, my thoughts on the matter:

Joe Horn - you're an idiot. Not because your little cellphone celebration was over the top or selfish (I mean what's 15 yards on the ensuing kickoff when you win 45-7), but more because it wasn't that funny. I mean if you're gonna use props in an endzone celebration, it should be REALLY good. The ickey shuffle was low-tech so we didn't expect much from it, but in the new millennium things have to be bigger and better. TO knows what I'm talking about. He's got it covered. The sharpie thing. That was funny. Using cheerleader's pompons, hysterical! So until you can actually top TO, don't bother. Cell phone. I mean really, what's so funny about that? give me the good ole lambeau leap over that any day.



oh, i should also mention that we caught saddam. looks like that's the end of the possibility of a real presidential race. four more years of w. now that's frightening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home