Bitter Cynical Rants from One as Snarky as Waldorf and As Sexy as Statler.

Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Diddy Done Us A Favor

Never really skilled with the rhymes, it seems that Sean "Puffy/P. Diddy" Combs will be putting the mic down permanently after the release of his next album PD5. [thanks NME, for breaking this ever pressing news] His retirement claims come on the verge of his debut as a thespian on Broadway in the new production of A Raisin in the Sun, which yours truly will be seeing on Saturday April 17th, thanks to Ma Kelly who has extended the celebration of my birth through Mid April.

With Celine Dion and Puffy both officially "retired" I expect only 10 new albums to come out between the two of them in the next five years. If we're really lucky they might even tour together. Until then I'll just watch Da Band on MTV - just thinking about it makes me want to leave my desk right now and walk to Junior's via the Brooklyn Bridge...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home