Bitter Cynical Rants from One as Snarky as Waldorf and As Sexy as Statler.

Friday, March 12, 2004

we're up the butt of a dead dog with fleas

Troy may be the most annoying of the remaining apprentices, but that comment last night was one of the funniest things I've ever heard in my life. Clearly they know how to sling some slang out in Iowa or what ever bumfuck Midwest state the "Rickshaw Cowboy" is from. Overall though, does anyone find that this show is slowly losing steam? Now that "Crazy Eyes" Omarosa and f-bomb dropping Heidi are both sayonara, who's really left that's worth talking about over my morning coffee, this show is headed straight for dullsville, so much so that next week we get a recap show with all the nutjobs the Donald has already given the pink slip to.

Does anyone else find the dragging out of these reality shows by excessive recap episodes totally annoying. Once again I praise the lord for the creation of TiVo and the bastard cousin DVR, so I can watch only the two minutes of next Thursday's episode that will be worth my time.

Come on, I'm in a Bill Murray
For those of you that weren't aware, one of my major goals in life is to master the art of cockney rhyming slang. (Go Ahead, laugh, but at least I have goals.) Some of the easy one's I've gotten down, such as "After work lets go for a few Britney's" (Britney Spears = Beers) or "I've stubbed my toe and now I'm in a bit of Shania (Shania Twain = Pain)", and my personal favorite, "I've had to many Britney's and now I'm gonna Wallace (Wallace and Gromit =Vomit); sadly though as a whole I can't seem to master it enough to completely incorporate it in my daily speech. I've thought about spending a long hiatus in London to solve the problem, even tried to figure out some way to get grant money to sponsor the whole thing. Nothing has Captain Kirked.

But now, my problems have been solved thanks to the fabulous people who have put together this, all I have to say is:

Sandshoe, You Rob Roys are totally Mae West!!

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home