Bitter Cynical Rants from One as Snarky as Waldorf and As Sexy as Statler.

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

All I Know is there were rumors he was into field hockey players. There were rumors...

Well Hello! I'm back, but sadly the postcards that I sent on behalf of VTB are still making their way back to this little site. Hopefully, they will make it by tomorrow. You're gonna have to wait for vacation/wedding stories until then.

In other news, saw them Killers at Bowery on Monday. I must say Brandon is right, he has soul, but he's not a soldier, the vegas boys played for a meager 45 minute set that was just above mediocre - Note to self, next time set the bar lower. Clearly the world disagrees as the MTV staffers (we saw both Matt Pinfield and his clone Ian at the show) thought they rocked, and Brandon made the cover of this weeks NME (who knew the Killers were just one person!)

I have secured my Pixies tickets!!! Have you done the same? Rumors have it that they're putting out a new album . Rumors have it that they're NOT putting out a new album. And yes, there were rumors that I was once into field hockey players.

We are now at T-One month until I begin my studies as a Culinary Arts student. Keep your eyes peeled as I am about to unfurl into the web yet another blog to record for you all of the experiences of me playing with knives.

Charla and Mirna got eliminated on last night's amazing race. I have nothing to live for anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home