Bitter Cynical Rants from One as Snarky as Waldorf and As Sexy as Statler.

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

I can't believe its only Wednesday, or my life trapped in a cubicle

Today started off swimmingly, complete with large commuter in heels stepping on my poor defenseless uncovered toes, leading to some blood loss and a little bit of a limp.

Now I am sitting here, sipping my third cup of coffee in attempt to not fall into a deep slumber. And in a cruel turn of events, its not even noon yet - hell, its not even 10:30 yet. Somebody please take me out of my misery, or at least take me to the beach. Better still, find me a new job. please?

In attempt to not stab myself in the eye with a pencil, I have begun a list of things that I would like to accomplish or events I would like to attend this summer:

1. Shakespeare in the Park
2. Brooklyn Cyclones Game
3. Get cracking on the tour guide book I'm going to write, even though my supposed partner looks like she's staying in the midwest because of a boy
4. Write 7 Moves. 7 Years - the semi-autobiographical trials of life after college
5. Hudson Valley Shakespeare Festival
6. Bryant Park Movie
7. Start developing again now that I have a working darkroom in my basement
8. The Siren Festival
9. Finish Shakespeare's Goat
10. Get the Poker Game going again
11. Play tennis at least 5 times
12. Learn how to really play the bass guitar
13. Learn how to really play golf
14. See as many live shows as possible
15. Newport Folk Festival
16. Get a slamming tan
17. Run a 5k
18. Take a cooking class
19. Apply for Culinary School
20. Get a raise
21. Finish re-uploading songs on IPod
22. Gamble at Mohegan Sun
23. BBQ at least once a week in new backyard
24. Prospect Park bandshell
25. Organize and play at least one giant kickball game
26. Continue list as i think of more cool things...

Have anything to add?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if u want an ipod, you can go to www.getipodsforfree.com and do an offer. follow the instructions and they'll actually send you a freeipod, no joke, there's reviews all over the internet

2:15 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Andrea, A fantastic blog. Keep it up. This may be of interest to you to stop play station tennis Stop to look at play station tennis.
Raymond
http://www.nicheebookmarketing.com/playtennis


Raymond

3:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home