Bitter Cynical Rants from One as Snarky as Waldorf and As Sexy as Statler.

Thursday, July 22, 2004

If you don't play there's no music.  If there's no music they don't dance.  If they don't dance they don't kiss.  And if they don't kiss, they don't fall in love... 

What's better than a boy band?
Easy!  A British boy band. And while its hard to top a British boy band (and the boys who make them up - see: my obsession with Take That! circa 1998 and the ensuing obsession with Robbie Williams circa 2000), There's absolutely nothing better than a British boy band that plays their own instruments and are backed by 1.21 gigowatts of fun...

Don't believe me? Check out the cuties of McFly, I think I'm in love. 

After listening to a good round of some sugar sweet pop, head over to the olive garden and play a little cheese chicken [thanks for the link, amateur gourmets].

I promise that between the two, you'll have yourselves a night to remember!

Or, if you're looking for something a little more "I'm from Williamsburg dammit, and I'm too cool for school," then join me next Thursday at Makor for the genius that is The Trachtenberg Family Slideshow Players . Trust me, this is probably something you don't want to miss [and thanks to the NY arm of the Levine Triumverate for introducing me.]

one more link for the day for your TOTAL AURAL PLEASURE check out The Postal Service cover of Against All Odds (from the soon to be released soundtrack for Wicker Park)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home