Bitter Cynical Rants from One as Snarky as Waldorf and As Sexy as Statler.

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

head pounding, grogginess:

with apologies and a headache the size of texas, i give you links of things you may or may not care about:

50 Cent Booed and Bottled off stage at Reading. Couldn't you people have thrown glass instead of plastic, what kind of hooligans are you?

Derek Jeter's ex in lesbian comedy finally gets release date. jordanna brewster? check. short catholic school girl uniforms? check. me there as soon as possible? check.

Serena Williams or Xena: Warrior Princess - you decide isn't it too damned hot to play tennis in denim?

Paris Hilton and Xtina? (scroll down) Does this mean Lindsay McChesty and Tara McDrunkard will fight over who gets to fight Christina. Can I be there? Can it involve jello?

Feel your innocence slipping away - RIP Laura Branigan

Tarantino, Miss Piggy, and Queen Latifah in the Wizard of Oz So much better than getting stoned and watching the movie while listening to Dark Side of the Moon.

survivor - foodie style I would have joined but I'm no longer an amateur.

Morgan Fairchild and John Salley judging what man can act most like a lady - So many problems with this idea so little time. [link via Feministing]

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Blog! I also have a site about chocolate lace cookie recipe
. You can check it out at chocolate lace cookie recipe


Also, as a thank you for visiting my site, I'd like to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE DVD Camcorder! Just click the following link and enter your Zipcode to see if the promotion is available in your area!

FREE DVD Camcorder

8:59 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea I was searching for free skateboarding clips and your blog came up, so I thought I would have a look and post on it. If you are interested in free skateboarding clips you should have a look at http://www.munkii.com. There is a blog there too, which you could always comment on free skateboarding clips about!

8:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea I was searching for free skateboarding magazines and your blog came up, so I thought I would have a look and post on it. If you are interested in free skateboarding magazines you should have a look at http://www.munkii.com. There is a blog there too, which you could always comment on free skateboarding magazines about!

6:57 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea I was searching for skateboarding gear and your blog came up, so I thought I would have a look and post on it. If you are interested in skateboarding gear you should have a look at http://www.munkii.com. There is a blog there too, which you could always comment on skateboarding gear about!

7:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home