Bitter Cynical Rants from One as Snarky as Waldorf and As Sexy as Statler.

Monday, September 13, 2004

Monday Morning Quarterback:

ok, I didn't watch the J-E-T-S win their first game o' the season, and I didn't watch the Yankees gain a game on the BoSox. But I did spend yesterday, shopping eating and relaxing in central park - and that kicked ass.

Couple of things to report:

1. I start the culinary school today. Be a good soul and wish me luck.
2. Stacy Rotner was in USY with me and now she's on the apprentice. As far as I remember she's a good person. Hopefully she'll get to speak in the next episode.
3. Someone should tell the members of the Democratic National Committee to stop bothering me on the train for money (I mean really tapping me on the shoulder while I am both listening to my ipod and reading a great book) is not only rude but it completely goes against NYC subway etiquette rules. Do not disturb the person with her urban armor on. Here's my suggestion, go do something in a swing state would ya?
4. Rosh Hashanah begins on Wednesday night. I offer my sincere apologies to anyone I might have wronged in the past year. Except for the people that deserved it. You still may get a bitchslap the next time I see you.

See you on the other side of my first night of class, if only I don't bend and break.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home