Bitter Cynical Rants from One as Snarky as Waldorf and As Sexy as Statler.

Friday, October 08, 2004

Just in time...

So you're about to hunker down for spending your Friday night watching a political debate. Do it in style and show your support for some candidates we can get behind... BUY YOUR STEWART/COLBERT '08 t-shirts here ...

This morning, I was sitting on the train listening to my IPod and began lamenting the fact that since I have 15 gigs of music at my fingertips at all times, I've been missing the totally asinine things people say in this city. Lucky for me there's a website that documents these morons so I can catch up without having to remove my urban armor - check out overheard in new york.

And one more thing, as I shuttle between New York and Maryland for weddings this weekend (yep that was plural), you should explore all of the fabulous buildings this fair city has to offer as it is Open House New York. About 100 buildings around the boroughs which are normally closed to the public will be open and giving tours for free. I say explore the city and don't forget to take notes on all the stupid conversations you hear while traipsing about. I'm sure after tonight, you'll catch some genius remarks...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home