Bitter Cynical Rants from One as Snarky as Waldorf and As Sexy as Statler.

Thursday, September 30, 2004

Tack this on to the reasons I hate my job:

As I was walking on between second and first avenues on my way in this morning. Some asshole had the audacity to not only try and sweetheart me at 9 in the morning with my headphones on, but he grabbed my arm. Could I be anymore disgusted.

Also, the security around this place has all but stopped. The main entrance to the building was closed this morning, so everyone had to go through the same side door, once again, i didn't even have to remove my ID from my bag to get past the rent-a-cops. Nice work boys and girls, I'm glad we're concerned about keeping this place safe.

On an upside. Make sure that if you're in the neighborhood this weekend you go to the CONEY ISLAND FILM FESTIVAL to catch Amy's award winning documentary about people who collect fiestaware. I hear the short is kickass and I've promised to bring some homemade doughnuts.

And it turns out that my once acquaintance now apprentice Stacy is one manipulative little woman. But way to stand by our Jewish brothers and sisters, keep it going girl.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog about free spyware adware removal tool and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site about free spyware adware removal tool so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here! If you get a chance, please stop by free spyware adware removal tool

4:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home