Bitter Cynical Rants from One as Snarky as Waldorf and As Sexy as Statler.

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Dear New York Yankees:

I have to say I was quite flattered by your actions last night. Knowing that I do not make it home until at least 10:30 every night and was completely saddened by your 5pm start time, you decided to elongate the game so I could at least catch an inning or two. For that I thank you. It was a nice little surprise and genuinely heartwarming to know that a bunch of all-star ballplayers like yourselves would think about a little person like me. I know that I shouldn't be asking for much seeing as how you could do me such a big favor already, but next time you decide to play for 56 thousand hours COULD YOU AT LEAST WIN AT THE END OF IT?

Best Regards,

Andrea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home