Bitter Cynical Rants from One as Snarky as Waldorf and As Sexy as Statler.

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

a success..

so for those of you interested in things related to my personal life, just thought I'd let y'all know the dinner party went fabulously and according to the Sunday Styles section, I'm also very cutting edge!

After spending 8 hours prepping the 4 course meal came out surprisingly well! So, if you feel like being cutting edge also - let me know, I'd be happy to cook for you to, since I'm now a professional chef and all.

In unrelated news, Sister Mary Kate today handed down the best metaphor for the baseball team known as the NY Mets. In referencing how they make their signing decisions (**cough Pedro **cough) she called them:

that really dumb girl who just takes everyone's thow aways and never thinks for herself, she just wants everyone else's boyfriends... what she doesn't realize is there was a reason they broke up...

heh. this from a red sox fan.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home