Bitter Cynical Rants from One as Snarky as Waldorf and As Sexy as Statler.

Friday, February 11, 2005

So take your empty words,your broken promises and all the time you stole cause I am done with this

**Apartment update: now not only is she taking household goods (and leaving her clothes), but the other night I came home to find out that she had been lounging on the couch, watching my television (oh DVR, thank you for letting me know when programs of yours have been watched), eating a piece of my leftover cake from a party that I had on sunday and leaving dirty dishes in my sink. Didn't think I ran a lounge out of my living room, did you?

On the brighter side, my oh so wonderful colleagues have informed me that they are going to be throwing me a house re-warming party. Man, do these women rock or what?!?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha, a fun trick would be to make an exlax cake and leave it on the counter. Make it look extra tempting.
-Amy

11:33 AM

 
Blogger ADubs said...

genius! I see a farrelly brothers movie in the making!

9:46 AM

 
Blogger Mike said...

Are you still in a cash gifting program?

http://moneygiftingprogram.blogspot.com/

10:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home