Bitter Cynical Rants from One as Snarky as Waldorf and As Sexy as Statler.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Riddle me this Batman

so, I just walked 5 blocks up first avenue, as I do, about 16 times a day and the wind was blowing snow directly into my eyes. Could someone please explain to me how on the return trip the wind was blowing snow directly into my eyes also? Damned stupid March lions...

The house "rewarming" was amazing - except for the part where two of my cd towers came crashing to the ground spilling hundreds of discs everywhere. Good news is noone got hurt. Thanks to some incredible friends of mine i now have a fancypants french press for my morning coffee, a new teapot, a full set of pyrex, some gorgeous new wine glasses, a full bar set up, the most beautiful pewter measuring cups from here , Replacement toe-nail clippers, a plant that is living but is impossible for me to kill, a paper shredder (which metaphorically, kicks some major ass), an indoor herb garden, and a restored faith in both humanity and the fact that i truly am an unbelievably lucky human being.

Today I had my first cadbury creme egg of the season. Can't get enough of that liquid crack center. Friday I'm going to see Emeril (BAM!) and am having dinner with a friend I ran into on Saturday that I hadn't seen in 5 years. Things are starting to come up Milhouse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home