Bitter Cynical Rants from One as Snarky as Waldorf and As Sexy as Statler.

Friday, February 17, 2006

i got a love jones for your body and your skin tone

whoa, okay someone needs to seriously smack me upside the head and hard. its bad enough that i have a crush -the likes of which i haven't seen since I was about eighteen - but now i've been convinced by said crush to work three days next week IN THE MIDDLE OF MY VACATION... seriously people, i'm now doing some very stupid things for someone i'm not even getting any from. this is a cry for help. snap me out of it...

i came home last night after a trip to virgin to pick up the test-icicles and we are scientists cds (both of which rock pretty hard in my humble opinion) to find my beloved DVR box (heh, heh, box) broken. heartbroken, i called time warner who informed me that they cannot come to fix the problem until next wednesday. so now not only have i lost this week's episodes of project runway, lost, one tree hill, american idol, grey's anatomy and the l word which i haven't seen yet, i also lost all of the shows i had saved in the past (including my brother's episode of millionaire) and so much for tonight's episode of instant star. how is a friday night supposed to be jumpstarted without Alexz Johnson? so sad. so very sad.

anyone want to invite me over? i'll bring the sparks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home