Bitter Cynical Rants from One as Snarky as Waldorf and As Sexy as Statler.

Thursday, September 25, 2003

Don't Call Me Bitter

It needs to be said to all of you couples out there. Put the PDA away. Now, don't get me wrong, I am happy that you are young and in love or old and in love. I too am young and in love, but there is a time and a place. That time is not 8:30 in the morning and that place is certainly not while you are standing so close to me on the 4 train that I feel like I'm inadvertently turning your couple into a threesome. You don't want me to be a part of that, and really folks I don't want to be a part of that. Save it for a dark alley or a bathroom stall or at least some place where you can grope each other without groping me. I don't feel that's too much to ask. Read a book or the paper or carry 4 gym bags and invade what little space I have in the train like everyone else.

Now onto more important issues. This season's Sorority Life could feasibly be the most boring half an hour of television ever. Seriously what are the fabulous people at 1515 thinking? Where's the melodrama? The cattiness? The backstabbing? I'd even take last season's annoying Nicole/Tim relationship over this crap. Or at least have 'em show a little skin. Be careful MTV, you're supposed to be the channel I turn to for purely trashy reality tv when fox takes a night off. You're not the channel I turn to for a message in my shows. Sergio, I know that for all kinds of reasons you can't use national sororities, but you could have at least found one local that had something more worth watching than this. Seriously, I could have used that half hour to mop the kitchen floor and would have been more entertained. Shame on you MTV, shame on you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home