Bitter Cynical Rants from One as Snarky as Waldorf and As Sexy as Statler.

Friday, January 09, 2004

THE NEW LOOK KNICKS

I sat down yesterday after another long hard day at the suckiest job on earth. Ready to watch Starbury and Penny make a difference. While weary of the trade, I was getting caught up in the excitement sweeping through this fine city that Isiah made the right move. Stephon's home! He'll bring sparks, he's got fire. Just look at all the tatoos on his arm, he was made to be a scrappy Knick. AND I get to name drop. He went to his Senior Prom at Lincoln with someone I used to know. And so what that Penny hasn't done much lately, maybe he just needed a new city. OK New Look Knicks show me what ya got. And then there was the game. It was painstaking, It was depressing. It was the worst loss of the season and it was just downright embarrassing. And Don Cheney is still coaching???? Seriously? Although, trade rumors are abound that we may actually get Rasheed Wallace. One can only dream. One can only hope. I want to hear the not so distant rumblings of playoffs, but in order to do that, we need Don Cheney to do something he has never done before - bring the knicks to over .500. Or we could just get rid of his ass. I can dream can't I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home