Bitter Cynical Rants from One as Snarky as Waldorf and As Sexy as Statler.

Monday, February 02, 2004

some tough questions that need some answering (help me out here people)

1. Why is Tom Brady such a smug asshole and a damned good quarterback?
2. Did Adam Vinateri miss that first fieldgoal only to give me a small glimmer of hope that the panthers might win this thing?
3. Where can I get me a silver star nipple ring?
4. Will Justin Timberlake have me nekked by the end of this song?
5. Why are superbowl commercials no where near as good as they used to be?
6. How many calories can one person consume in 8 hours?
7. Did anyone actually watch Survivor All-Stars?
8. Do I need to add it to my season pass list on the DVR?
9. Does anyone feel that CBS really took the moral highroad by refusing to air the moveon.org commercial and but choosing MTV to once again produce the halftime show?
10. Why doesn't Hello Kitty have a mouth? No really, why doesn't she? I know this isn't superbowl related, but I was on the train this morning and there was a little girl wearing a hello kitty backpack and I got to wondering... Help a sister out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home