Bitter Cynical Rants from One as Snarky as Waldorf and As Sexy as Statler.

Friday, April 23, 2004

In a room with no window in the corner I found truth:

I know, I know today's IPod Ten looks suspicously like the track listings for Joy Division's Unknown Pleasures. That's because of late I've been on a big Joy Division kick. Go figure. Shame that Ian Curtis died so young, New Order was no Joy Division.
Couple of things we must discuss:

1. So I must out of a strong sense of civic duty ask you all what you are doing on Sunday. If your response is anything but marching in DC. Feel the glare coming from me and get uncomfortable by the finger pointing and shame that will reign down upon you. I myself will be a bad feminist and woman and not be in DC, but that's only because I'm soon to be homeless and spending the day walking around the Dark Slope looking for apartments takes only slight precedence over women's rights. Feel as though its somewhat contradictory for me to tell you all you must go and then not be going myself? Well it might be, but be a better person than I am. Rise above my own selfishness and get your ass down to DC.

2. The knicks suck. The yankees suck. I just realized that one of my favorite bars in brooklyn is gonna be torn down if they build the stadium. sometimes i hate being a new york sports fan.

3. Y'all can talk and write and scream about how fabulous kill bill vol 2. was, but I'm just biding my time and counting the days until New York Minute hits the big screen. Note to self: Hans Christian Anderson was on to something with "The Ugly Ducking." We all remember how ugly these two sweet young things were. Remember to try and have ugly babies.

4. Apparently you can now buy stock in my website. Just go HERE. As someone who doesn't understand the real stock market, far be it from me to figure this out or even how the hell I got on here. Can anyone tell me if I'm worth anything?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home