Bitter Cynical Rants from One as Snarky as Waldorf and As Sexy as Statler.

Thursday, March 25, 2004

Paris can be brutal in the Springtime:

I came home last night, pleasantly surprised that a new OC was on, and then equally horrified that it had guest appearances by Paris Hilton and Colin Hanks (I was never much of a Tom Hanks fan past say Joe Vs. The Volcano - which I consider to be his last masterpiece - and his son could be frankly as annoying) Paris, at least made fun of herself, but I wondered aloud (sad as I was alone) as to how much time it took for her to learn how to pronounce Thomas Pynchon's name. I ask only one thing of the OC producers - GET RID OF MISCHA BARTON - she's terrible and painful and I thank the lord for the invention of the Digital Video Recorders so I can fast forward whenever she's on the show.

Also, the knicks took it up the ass last night from Hubie Brown's Grizz, A-Rod got hit in the face by a baseball that bounced of a BoSox player's shoe, and with today's announcement we have two boroughs protesting stadiums. Bring the teams back to NY I say, traffic and housing displacement be damned. (Who drives up 11th ave anyway?)


This post seem all over the place?? well it should, all the food we've been eating has put us in a mostly catatonic state, thankfully the glorious ms. mo and the mo family have provided us with a weekend jaunt complete with 90 minute spa treatment... so kids, as of 2pm est, VTB will be reassessing our views on whether or not to bet on black, stay on 17 against a 5, and whether to parlay our winnings into one big bet on the upcoming Tourney games. Have a safe and healthy 4 days and I'll be back on tuesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home