Bitter Cynical Rants from One as Snarky as Waldorf and As Sexy as Statler.

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

We all need to feel secure, we're so middle class, but I'm still waiting for next week's chemical blast

OK really, I can't in all good faith post an IPOD ten today because I cant stop listening to The Stills album... Have you heard of this group of cool canadians? If not, you must must must check them out. The first half of the album "Logic Will Break Your Heart" will kick your ass.

speaking of goodness, i'm thinking (or have been prodded by my peers to) of writing a sort of guide book to this fair city of ours, what do you all think? clearly i'd need a catch - something that would make my book different from the thousands out there. any thoughts? i should do something with all of this restaurant, bar, music, shopping and neighboorhood knowledge thats floating in my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home