Bitter Cynical Rants from One as Snarky as Waldorf and As Sexy as Statler.

Friday, March 18, 2005

if only i don't bend and break, i'll see you on the other side...

In March the wind blows down the door
And spills my soup upon the floor
It laps it up and roars for more
Blowing once, blowing twice
Blowing chicken soup with rice

yep, pretty much how I'm feeling today, that the wind has blown down my door and spilled that soup...

first of all you fickle fickle NCAA tournament, you treated me so well yesterday morning, only to shatter my hopes of making some extra cash this month.

and now, its happening, as of today i will no longer have a couch in my apartment. you know, that couch that I paid for half of. when i get home tonight it will be gone. leaving me nowhere to sit in the living room but the floor.

is April here yet?

in other news, im doing a trail tonight at Butter. If it goes well, I'll be doing my externship there. Wish me luck, with the way things have been going I could really use it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home