Bitter Cynical Rants from One as Snarky as Waldorf and As Sexy as Statler.

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

By the Bye :


  • Apparenty I'm not the only one who loves McFly, from what i hear, the Lohan has followed suit

  • Remember Really Rosie? [I used to run around the house singing Chicken Soup with Rice]... Well, all I have to say is, really, Rosie - why so angry? [link via trent ]

  • I can't decide whether or not I liked the first episode of Fat Actress. All I know is that every 5 minutes or so I found myself saying out loud, "My god that is one huge ass". Is that wrong of me?

  • Speaking of Showtime, I might have to rescind all the trash I talked about the L Word last year. That Sarah Shahi is Hott! Yowsa!

  • man and this weather is killing me. with my brain officially frozen, all i'm capable of doing is singing that Winnie the Pooh song...

    And Nobody
    Knows-tiddley-pom,
    How cold my
    Toes-tiddley-pom
    Are Growing.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home