Bitter Cynical Rants from One as Snarky as Waldorf and As Sexy as Statler.

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

who says you can't be a slacker and still accomplish things??

i would like to point out and congratulate both them YPR boys (especially my loving Hermano the Good Senor) on their good press in the Village Voice, and Amy for her kickass documentary on those crazy kooks who collect Fiestaware. OK so I haven't actually seen the documentary, but its winning prizes and good press as well! KUDOS to both of you (you'll be receiving a box of those yummy granola snacks with the M and M's shortly)



does anyone know where I can purchase an extra stomach

those who know me know that i like to eat and like to eat well... and that's exactly what i've been doing for the past few days and will continue to do through next week. Gluttony is just one of the seven sins we're making our way through during the festival - In the past 2 days alone i've eaten here, here and here. Also I will be eating here and here.
I may need to start looking into some places to find hip maternity clothes.

I would also like to thank all of you for your well wishes on my birthday. I plan on carrying them in my pocket as good luck for my travels to AC this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home