Bitter Cynical Rants from One as Snarky as Waldorf and As Sexy as Statler.

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

and you thought your Japanese tattoo was cool...

i laughed so hard my morning coffee came out my nose and it hurts... read this
[thanks for the link joy]

On a this world might be turning into a place where Id want to raise children tip -Who knew the IOC was such a liberal organization? While their stupidity in choosing cities to hold the games in continues to astound me, at least they've made some great decisions in choosing which atheletes can compete!

in sadder news the loverly ms. mo (along with 253 other people working to make a difference) received her pink slip yesterday. While I normally refuse to be political on this site - the collision of the political and the personal here runs way deep. (yes, yes, i know that the political and the personal are always tied, but generally i like to keep this space lite and fluffy.) - which means that I just thought you'd all like to know that these layoffs will cause some 30,000 cases to go unaccounted for. What do y'all think about holding a massive bake sale? Who's with me?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool Blog. I really dig it.. Check out my website if you are into sexy tattoo related content.

11:44 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you ever asked yourself...Why do I feel crappy, sad, disorganized and just palin out of control. How can I fix myself without spending a fortune. I meet people allthe time that wonder why I am Happy and Have a Successful Life... Have You ever heard of using " feng shui products "..If you truly seek a life of complete wellness then try using feng shui. Learn from the Masters..

2:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home