Bitter Cynical Rants from One as Snarky as Waldorf and As Sexy as Statler.

Friday, May 28, 2004

Somebody Told Me that You had a Boyfriend that Looks Like A Girlfriend I Had in February of Last Year

Its Friday, Its Raining and my boss isn't in. It took every ounce of my will to not only come to work dressed in something other than my pyjamas, but to come to work at all. And boy do I regret that decision. So far my morning has consisted of drinking one Venti Sugar Free Vanilla Skim Latte(yum!), playing about 10 games of Dynomite (frustrating), reading the regular round ups of blogs(always entertaining!), doing the crossword puzzle in the times (self-congratulating!), as well as both puzzles in the daily news, and figuring out what it is I'm going to do for lunch (Vietnamese?).

Its only 10:43. Im about 30 seconds away from scouring Craig's list for kicks. Anyone have any suggestions of things I can do to keep me occupied. I mean I suppose I could do some work, but that wouldn't be fun now would it. For Shame. Clearly I'm blowing this pop stand (Dirty!), early.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi There,
The easiest money you'll ever make...

I just came across this brand new program that's

taking the internet by storm!



If you want to make an avalanche of instant cash

without lifting a finger, then you've GOT to see this:



top ten list




This amazing turnkey system allows you to profit

like crazy even if you don't have a list, website or

product of your own...and it really works!



top ten list>



Respectfully,

Chuck Reynolds





PS. There's absolutely no hype here and you owe

it to yourself to check it out immediately...it'll be

the easiest money you'll ever make!


top ten list

7:07 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's about that time of the year again! I found a good place to get the cub cadet snow blower for cheap... But there are times of the year that I think it would just be easier to live in Florida.

11:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home