Bitter Cynical Rants from One as Snarky as Waldorf and As Sexy as Statler.

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

I got soul but I'm not a soldier

also, I'm braindead. Today being the second time this week that I've had to be in work at 7am, thinking is becoming increasingly difficult. Just staying awake is a trial. But here I am plugging away at Pain Management research without the slightest idea on how to manage the pain of having to be at my desk.

I feel a sick day coming down the pipe.

In other news, the Voices from the Balcony team send their best wishes and hopes to get well soon to the skinny olson twin who checked herself in for help with her anorexia problem. Get meat on those bones soon, otherwise the playboy spread won't be that appetizing.

Lollapalooza was cancelled. Remind me why I'm supposed to care.

The Killers at Mercury Lounge. So much hype, I may not make it in the front door. But I'm gonna damned well give it a go.

For those of you making your way to brklyn for a little housewarming grill action, bring empty stomachs - we ordered close to $200 worth of food on fresh direct last night.

Yesterday, while getting my lunch at a salad bar near my office I saw Adam from Average Joe. I don't know what's more pathetic, the fact that he did the show or the fact that I recognized him. Either way, I fear for my own personal well being.

Oh and one more thing, can someone explain to me the Dodgeball? I know that its a trend that's sweeping our fair city, but if I wanted to hang out with someone or have them know where I was, wouldn't I just call them, or text them, or hit them with my blackberry, or send up smoke signals, or some other such modern way of letting people know how popular and important I am because everyone needs to talk to me and be where I am?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home