Bitter Cynical Rants from One as Snarky as Waldorf and As Sexy as Statler.

Friday, May 20, 2005

the past is gone but something might be found to take its place

Damned you Alex and your Fleur De Mals! One word, two syllables - HUNGOVER.

Things to note:
1. I have an apartment! We're signing the lease on Sunday. Major life changing to-do list is now complete. By the end of June I will be in a new apartment and working at a new job.
2. Remember the NYPD officer from the boat? I have a pseudo-date on Tuesday night. (Rule #4 has been broken). Will I blog about it anyway? Hells yes.
3. I have been hired to bake another Birthday Cake . This is starting to become a semi-lucrative side career. .
4. Speaking of lucrative side careers. The catering company I used to bartend for has hired me as a chef. More money! No more dealing with annoying guests! No more tuxedos! And I still get to pick my jobs.
5. First Uchenna and Joyce! Then Tom! Now Naima! Thank you reality TV gods for finally picking the right people to win. I could have only been happier if it was Stephenie instead of Tom.
6. Jack and Bobby has been cancelled. This makes me sad.
7. What I Like About You has been picked up for another season. More Bynes. This makes me happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home