Bitter Cynical Rants from One as Snarky as Waldorf and As Sexy as Statler.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

holy braindead, batman!

Wowsa. I was at the restaurant last night until 12:15 or so. Thankfully one of the chefs lives in my neighborhood and so graciously offered me a ride home. How nice to be in a car, not a subway car, not a taxi. The problem with this schedule is that i've got that groggy hangover feeling without having had the ridiculous night of drinking. The plus is I think I've learned more since I've started than I did the entire time I was in culinary school - blisters, burns and braindeadness aside.

Also, I have given the current job my notice. Its real now, I'm officially leaving here to embark on yet another profession, and yet another degree. That 5-degree-by-the-time-i'm-30 joke is beginning to look less and less like a joke as the 4th one is about to begin and will be completed at 28. What can I say, when it comes to careers, I'm kind of a commitment-phobe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home