Bitter Cynical Rants from One as Snarky as Waldorf and As Sexy as Statler.

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Think Globally; Eat Locally

Its been a while, I apologize, work has me swamped and my computer was down for four days last week as it had 3 trojan loaders and 92 viruses. This left me no way or chance to write. I'm sure you're over it.

The news - this externing thing gets better and better. Last night, Chef grabbed me almost as soon as I walked through the door, had me wrap up hotel pans of the oh-my-god-to-die-for macaroni and cheese with truffles, and pushed me back out the door and into a cab. Where were we headed - why HERE of course. We were one of the restaurants participating. It was awesome, I got to meet some great chefs - Anita L0, Pichet Ong - and try some fabulous food and wine, including this raspberry granita dessert from Bouley that I swear had liquid crack in the center. All in all- good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home