Bitter Cynical Rants from One as Snarky as Waldorf and As Sexy as Statler.

Friday, June 03, 2005

I'm coming clean

some things i'm embarrassed to admit on this fine friday morning.

i have a hilary duff song in my head. this fact doesn't totally disturb me.
i watched beauty and the geek the other night. i loved it.
i finished reading the sisterhood of the traveling pants. i couldn't put it down.

clearly i've somehow transformed from behaving like a 14 year old boy to a 14 year old girl. maybe one of these days i'll get the age right now that i've got the gender right? then again, maybe not - i mean whats the fun in acting your age?

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I had to admit it but I absolutely love the Hilary Duff cd :-( I have no idea why, seeing as how I'm well above the target age group but it's great to work out to.

11:15 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I mean hate, not had.

11:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home