Bitter Cynical Rants from One as Snarky as Waldorf and As Sexy as Statler.

Tuesday, September 30, 2003

PEOPLE, PEOPLE, PEOPLE

first of all, why would you make the first game of a playoff series a day game? Now not only can I not attend in person, I can't watch my Yankees beat the living bejesus out of the twins on TV. For shame, for shame.

and why would you move the OC to Wednesday nights at 9pm? Now I have to choose between that and the West Wing. Although, really, I don't have to choose thanks to the fabulous people that work at Time Warner Cable. Apparently I will be living on the correct side of Flatbush which means digital cable and DVR, thank you Time Warner, now I don't have to choose. The point is though Ms. Director of Programming at Fox you really should pay more attention to this. And while we're at it, do we really need another Joe Millionaire?? Which reminds me, I've never seen an episode of charmed, even though Alyssa Milano, Rose McGowan and Holly Marie Combs are all pretty damned hot, but now you people will never get me to watch since you had the original Joe Millionaire Putz, Evan Marriott on your series premiere, is this really supposed to help you guys get viewers???

Can we stop the madness???




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home