Bitter Cynical Rants from One as Snarky as Waldorf and As Sexy as Statler.

Friday, November 21, 2003

PRESS RELEASE FROM VTB:
In honor of our exponential growth over the past few months (we've gone from 2 readers to about 10) next week every day Voices from the Balcony will have a guest interviewer from various other blogs around the internet. This will give you a chance to get to know the Balcony's founder, editor in chief, head writer and overall brains behind the operation - Andrea. Its everything you ever wanted and now have the chance to ask! So be sure to check back in to see who's asking what questions!

the contest is still a rockin...send your titles our way

So the math is in. 9 days until the end of NaNo. I have barely 12k written. If I write 4222.2 words for the next nine days, I can do it. Its looking bleak people, especially since next weekend I will be rolled up on a sofa in a turkey induced coma.

Last night I had a starbucks gingerbread latte. Unbeknownst to me the holiday season now officially begins before thanksgiving. I guess that means that I can go look at the windows this weekend and beat the rush. I absolutely love the gingerbread latte - its Christmas in a cup. Anyone tried the peppermint mocha? Also sounds fabulous, but every time I go to order it the words "venti skim gingerbread latte" come out instead. ahh well...

The place where I drop my laundry off (yes, I'm too lazy to spend 4 hours doing it myself and for 50 cents a pound I don't see this as a real problem) lost three of my turtlenecks! THREE of them. How sad for me, how much smaller my wardrobe is now. Its a sad sad day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home