Bitter Cynical Rants from One as Snarky as Waldorf and As Sexy as Statler.

Wednesday, January 21, 2004

damned you reality TV, damned you!!!!

ok. i have a problem. i understand that i am just one of many in america with this problem, but for some reason this doesn't make me feel any better. i am getting dumber and dumber by the hour. why, you ask? reality tv, will be the death of me. monday night (as the knicks won again in the afternoon, i had my primetime tv lined up accordingly) was beginning to end drivel. How I love Simon Cowell!!! And Randy Jackson - you my "dawg"... Then my big fat obnoxious fiance. How horrible, yet, I couldn't turn my eyes away. I had to DVR Average Joe because it was the Gauntlet season finale. While my Real Worlders couldn't pull it out, which made me sad, Mary Ellis and Jonathan, you have pulled me in for another season with Inferno. I need to know what happened with Coral and the rest of the RWs. Do Nathan and Mike forgive when they find out that Coral almost died because she was bitten by a spider, or do they remain sorry with their decision to get rid of Theo??? Someone help me out here. How dare you MTV? Its not nice to leave a girl hanging like that. Also, no more Jonny Moseley? Dave Mirra instead?? When is Tony Hawk going to host one of these things? Glad to see though that Coral, Mike and Veronica have nothing better to do with their time except these things - it wouldn't be a challenge without them.

on a slightly dissimilar topic. I hate Boston sports teams. Most of you know this about me already. I actually didn't always hate Boston sports teams, and I even kind of liked the Bruins. Cam Neely, Phil Esposito - storied franchises generally make me happy. But what a dirty disgusting display the B's put on against my beloved Rangers the other night. Now Kasparitus is out at least 12 weeks. Damned bastards.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home