Bitter Cynical Rants from One as Snarky as Waldorf and As Sexy as Statler.

Friday, April 08, 2005

exhale

Before June 1, I had to:

1. Finish culinary school - CHECK!
2. Find and begin externship - CHECK!
3. Find a job - CHECK!
4. Find an apartment - CH--ok, well, this one I cant check off yet

BUT did you see that number three, did you read it correctly? That's right, I've gotten a job! This means some very important things - I'm staying in the eNwhYCee, I will be making MORE money, I will have my summers OFF, I don't have to spend weeks sending out resumes and going on interviews and I can focus on the last task at hand.

Clearly this means another round of celebrations! Good thing poker has been resurrected complete with Fajitas and 'Ritas.

So in brief, let's recap the kickass week that we here at VTB have had - we became karaoke rockstars and had a most awesomest birthday party, we won $425 in our NCAA pools thanks to those Tarheels, we heard that we got this new job we've been praying for and there were two, count 'em, two 70 degree days... really who could ask for anything more.

We seriously hope you have had as kickass a week as we did!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home