Bitter Cynical Rants from One as Snarky as Waldorf and As Sexy as Statler.

Tuesday, October 28, 2003

MY APOLOGIES:

I wanted to post yesterday, but strangely there was work to be done 'round these parts.

Thanks to FX network, I have now caught up on every OC episode that I had missed during my cable absence and commuting nightmares. Just in time for new episodes tomorrow night, I have a couple of things I would like to point out:

1. I love Dave Rigowski/Adam Brody/Seth Cohen - this guy should NEVER be out of work again. I'm even contemplating seeing this just for him. And since the Gilmore Girls producers/writers feel the need to only give me fleeting Lane moments, its nice to see Adam/Dave/Seth once a week.

2. Peter Gallagher's eyebrows. How come they don't have their own credits? Seriously, they take up more screen time and space than anything else

3. Does anyone else keep looking for Elisabeth Shue to make an appearance??? Or Pat Morita??? If there's a Halloween episode, expect Luke and his Cronies to wear Skeleton Costumes. Why - because this show is one big Karate Kid rip off. Well except Ryan's not that much of a pansy, but if Ralph Macchio realistically portrayed an Italian from Jersey, he wouldn't have been such a pansy either. Oh well, its a Cruel Summer.

4. Oh and is Ryan Sandy's only client? Because it seems that he spends all his time surfing when Ryan manages to "stay out of trouble" for more than 30 seconds.

Someone help me out here.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home