Bitter Cynical Rants from One as Snarky as Waldorf and As Sexy as Statler.

Tuesday, October 21, 2003

SOMETHING TO WRITE HOME ABOUT

So there's been something that's been bothering me for weeks. Everyday I use the bathroom on my office floor. Its not a high trafficked area, and although I work in a hospital, nothing clinical occurs on my floor and pedestrians don't make appearances. In one of the stalls, on the wall someone has graffitied the word "Sweet". This has been here since before I began my employment. Now, unusual about this graffiti is that it has been done with White-Out. Now, I wonder, and I ask anyone that might be reading this, is that not bizarre? I mean first of all, why "sweet"? Secondly, and possibly the more important question is White-out? Who carries white-out with them into the bathroom? And what kind of employee graffitis their bathroom? Unless this wasn't an employee at which point I wonder who carries white-out with them in their pocket or bag? And why the word "sweet", I mean its not a tag. Its not just pointless vulgarity. Is there some secret meaning behind this choice of word? The whole thing I find is quite strange, and while it gives me something to pontificate about, I still have no idea who or why? Let me know if you have any thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home