Bitter Cynical Rants from One as Snarky as Waldorf and As Sexy as Statler.

Wednesday, October 22, 2003

We can find new ways of living make playing only logical harm


Saw these guys at Roseland last night and did they ever kick ass! Seriously, I liked the band beforehand, but now I'm over the top for these boys. My question is though doesn't Carlos look remarkably like Crispin Glover? In fact, does anyone know if Crispin is filming another creepy movie, because I'm not entirely convinced they're not the same person.

These guys opened up. I remember liking them at some point during my teenaged years. Now they just suck. If you have the chance to see them. Don't.

In some saddening news, I hate to report that Mr. Elliott Smith took his own life last night. 34 years old. We'll miss you Elliott, you were talented and brilliant. I was going to launch into a diatribe about strippers, lapdances and a metaphor about passing a bong (thanks to the good Senor), but now I'm just morose. And feeling the need to listen to a little figure 8.

RIP Elliott.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home